Lawrence Tam is an associate of Eric Chow & Co. in Association with Commerce & Finance Law Offices.
Lawrence’s practice focuses on initial public offerings, corporate financing and merger and acquisitions. He has also handled compliance matters in relation to listed companies, including Listing Rules of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, Companies Ordinance and the Futures Ordinance.
- Work Experience Includes Representation of:
- Advised Yangzhou Guangling District Taihe Rural Micro-finance Company Limited (1915.HK) in connection with its transfer of listing from GEM to the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Advised Guotai Junan Capital Limited as the sole sponsor on the HK$70 million global offering and IPO of Justin Allen Holdings Limited (1425.HK) on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Justin Allen Holdings Limited primarily engages in the business of OEM garment manufacturing specialising in the production of sleepwear and loungewear.
- Advised a company dually listed in Hong Kong and the PRC on a syndicated term loan facility of more than USD500 million for financing its overseas acquisition.
- Advised a leading investment bank in the PRC on its pre-IPO investment in a food & beverage enterprise in the PRC.
Compliance and Others
Various listed companies including CTEH Inc. (1620.HK), Yangzhou Guangling District Taihe Rural Micro-finance Company Limited (1915.HK), China Fordoo Holdings Limited (2399.HK) and Shengli Oil & Gas Pipe Holdings Limited (1080.HK).
University of Hong Kong, 2015, LL.B.University of Hong Kong, 2016, PCLL